Term of Use
1. This website is established by GIGABYTE Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as 'GIGABYTE') for the purpose of providing certain information and services. Please read the following Website Service Agreement carefully before using the website. For users who are twenty (20) years of age or below, a legal guardian must be present whilst reading the Agreement. If you or your legal advisor does not agree with any clause or policy in this Agreement, please stop using the website immediately. Should the user continue using the GIGABYTE website, the user and his or her legal guardian are impliedly agreeing with all policies, statements and content contained in the Website Service Agreement. GIGABYTE reserves the right to amend at any time any content in this Agreement and each such modification shall be effective upon posting on the website. If you or your legal guardians do not agree with any amendment(s) made, please immediately refrain from using the information or services on the GIGABYTE website. This content hereof may reference other guidelines, notices, agreements or other terms and conditions of website event provided by GIGABYTE or any information contained in the website, and such reference shall constitute an integral part of this Agreement.
2. Some content of the website is provided by third parties, and that this website may enable you access to third parties’ services or websites. You may decide at your sole discretion to enjoy such services or websites and access and such enjoyment shall be subject to the conditions and terms between You and such third parties., including but not limited to price of merchandize, order confirmation system, maximum order amount, product delivery and payment policy. GIGABYTE will be responsible for neither the agreement between you and such third parties nor any content provided by such third parties.
3. All information and services (including but not limited to written text, applications, software, music, sounds, images, photos, animations, website format, website arrangements and any other types of information) provided on this website belong to GIGABYTE and its right-owners and are protected under relevant ownership, copyright, trademark, patent or other laws. Any one is prohibited to reproduce, distribute, adapt, edit, broadcast publicly, transmit publicly, transfer, lease, sell, or illegal use any prior mentioned information without appropriate written authorization from GIGABYTE. In the event of infringement of an intellectual property right, the infringer shall undertake all legal obligations and GIGABYTE reserves the right to pursue further legal action(s).
4. Any downloads and/or installations of software provided through the GIGABYTE website are restricted by the License Agreement of the software itself. Do not download, install or use the software if you do not agree with any statements, restrictions or content in the License Agreement. Do not reproduce the software to other servers or media formats. All modifications, reverse engineering, de-compiling, or disassembling on the software, as well as removal or alteration of trademark(s), logo(s) or attention notes connected with the software are prohibited by law.
5. All services and information provided through the GIGABYTE website are protected by law. The following website usage behaviors are prohibited by law: (1) Instigating or participating in any illegal behavior(s) or activities by using the services and information provided through the GIGABYTE website. (2) Interfering with or interrupting any GIGABYTE website services or server connections. (3) Creating links to the GIGABYTE website for profit or the resale of GIGABYTE internet services. (4) Posting, transmitting or distributing any misleading or deceptive advertisements or promotional information in respect of the GIGABYTE website. (5) The transmission of any information with the potential to infringe the legal rights of other parties. (6) The transmission of any illegal information, instigation of illegal activities, or aiding or abetting in the illegal activities of other parties. (7) The transmission of information, of which the content or the action of transferal is illegal under applicable domestic or international laws. (8) The transmission of any information (including but not limited to text, messages, images, files, links, software or any formats of information) with malice, impropriety, breach of law, threats, interference, aspersions, vulgarity, obscenity, inciting hatred or any forms of adverse communication. GIGABYTE has the right to delete any words, material or content contained within the website which GIGABYTE considers to be improper or inappropriate.
7. GIGABYTE provides the appropriate screening measures for material it publishes on the internet. All information provided on the website is intended to be "as it is" and accurate. However, GIGABYTE does not guarantee the effectiveness, suitability, accountability and/or potential infringement of right(s) or otherwise of the contents of the website. Further, GIGABYTE does not assume any responsibility for any direct, indirect or any other form of loss or damage due to the interruption or unavailability of any GIGABYTE website function, information or service. Additionally, in no event shall GIGABYTE assume any responsibility for any loss caused by missing or inaccurate web content, spelling errors, miscalculations or delays or deferrals in updating information or the like. GIGABYTE shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by the internet user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this website, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this website including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or website, software failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries and any injury or damage to your computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials in this website.
8. All users of the GIGABYTE website must observe the GIGABYTE Website Service Agreement and all related applicable legislation. In the event of a breach of this Agreement, GIGABYTE reserves the right to remove the user's entitlement to browse information or use any services provided through the GIGABYTE, at any time. GIGABYTE further reserves the right to pursue legal action for any loss or damage arising from any conduct or activities of the user. The infringer and his or her legal guardian (if any) shall undertake the legal obligation jointly (including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs).
9. You will be solely responsible for the information upload, transmit, input or provide to this website by you, and none of such information represents the opinion of GIGABYTE. For the avoidance of doubt, information includes without limitation to, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Information”). When you uploaded, transmitted, inputted or provided the Information to this website, you grant GIGABYTE, its affiliates and subsidiaries, a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-revocable, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable right to promote and distribute part or all of the Information in any media formats with any manner, including without limitation to modify, reproduce, public broadcast, public transmission, adapt, distribute, publish, public release, or otherwise use the Information. If you do not have authorization for the above right, please do not upload, transmit, input or provide Information to this website. If you are accused of allegedly infringing any third party IPR, GIGABYTE reserves the right to terminate and/or restrict your access to the website. All title and intellectual property rights in and to any third party content that is contained in the website or may be accessed through the use of the website, is the property of the respective content owners and may be protected by applicable intellectual property related laws and treaties. Upon receipt of an infringement notification from a copyright holder or its agent, GIGABYTE will remove, disable your access to or may take other actions to alleged infringing content or services in accordance with applicable laws. If you believe that such content or services were not infringing, you may submit a counter notification to GIGABYTE with the contact information indicated in the notice, GIGABYTE will proceed with the corresponding procedure in accordance with applicable laws.
10. You are required to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself if prompted and requested by a registration process of GIGABYTE Account. You may access and correct your personal information through this website at any time. You may view and change your registration information by logging in and editing your account settings on website. For the security of your account, you will be required to sign in with your login ID and password. You are solely and entirely responsible for securing the confidentiality of your password and user name and for any and all activities that occur under your account. If GIGABYTE finds that the account/password of GIGABYTE Account had been misappropriated, GIGABYTE may immediately suspend or terminate such GIGABYTE Account's password, account (or any part thereof) or use of this website, and remove all the Information related to such GIGABYTE Account from this website. You shall comply with this Terms and shall not be in violation of any applicable laws and regulations. GIGABYTE reserves the right to verify the validity of your membership at any time during or after any Website Event, and reserves the right to disqualify you (even a Winner) from any Website Event including your prize qualification who constitutes any misconduct for tampering or suspicion of tampering with Website Event without any notice. Failure to enforce any of its rights hereof does not constitute a waiver of those rights of GIGABYTE.
11. Any conflict or dispute arising from the use of any GIGABYTE website information, service(s) or Website Service Agreement are governed by the laws of Republic of China. In the event where the dispute cannot be initially resolved through alternative dispute resolution procedures, the Taipei District Court (Republic of China) will be the court of initial hearing.